We are currently dealing with a client organization who are considering recruiting on a contract basis for Partnership Manager (similar to a Stakeholder Manager) based in Birmingham working on the new high speed rail project. This is advertised as a part-time contract role, but said client is also interested in seeing a full-time profile as well.
As part of your role, you undertake relationship management by undertaking stakeholder management at policy level, dealing with landowners, main contractor, among others. Typical job duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Be responsible for managing and supporting agreed external relationships with strategic stakeholders
- Be responsible for supporting negotiation strategies for additional trade agreements and variations of existing agreements that support Phase 1 delivery, ensuring value for money while maintaining safe and timely delivery
- Support the achievement of strategic objectives by creating value-added supply chains with enduring business relationships that deliver value and meet obligations set forth in the Development Agreement and all associated covenants and assurances;
- Be responsible for establishing collaborative ways of working with defined and agreed-upon stakeholders that help negotiate, negotiate and implement programs that interact with the program, agreeing common ways of working that maximize opportunities while protecting delivery costs and schedule.
- Experience working with large public and private sector organizations to maximize opportunities and mitigate risks
- Experience in implementing innovative solutions in complex partnerships to negotiate agreements
- Experience managing high-level stakeholders with public and/or private sector organizations
- Delivery experience in a difficult environment and under tight deadlines.
- Experience providing advice to a senior management level in an organization
- Experience building working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working in a political and/or regulated environment/sector.
- Some technical experiences in the field of Civil Engineering.
As mentioned, this position is based in Birmingham on a part-time basis and could therefore suit candidates from the surrounding areas of the West Midlands. If this position interests you, do not hesitate to contact Sebastian at Critical Project Resourcing.