- Use and implement state-of-the-art technology
- Work in a solid, competent and united team
- Enjoy the benefits of flexible working hours
- Fixed-term (up to 2 years), full-time
- Level 7 – $91,305 to $99,766 per year (plus 17% superannuation)
- Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Wagga Wagga, Orange, Dubbo (remote working arrangements negotiable)
As the Project Web Developer, you will contribute to the development of Charles Sturt University’s online environment in support of web strategy. This includes the development of Charles Sturt University CMS web applications and web templates, web standards, guidelines, and assistance in implementing specific web development training. You will also contribute to the production of high quality web reports for the Senior Manager, Web Office, to support the University’s web strategy and objectives.
To be successful, you will:
- Demonstrated ability with the development and implementation of the full stack within a large and complex Content Management System (CMS), such as Squiz Matrix, including scripted, real-time programming experience, of a CMS
- Demonstrated experience in assisting in the development of implementation documentation, including data flow diagrams, high-level architecture, and the ability to provide high-level guidance arising from documentation
- Demonstrated experience in managing relationships with a wide range of stakeholders who operate from a variety of perspectives
Candidates must apply online and meet the selection criteria in the job description. If you are having difficulty applying online or for more information on how to apply, please visit our How to register page or Contact us.
This position is available on a fixed-term contract or, for eligible employees, on secondment.
To be eligible for a secondment, a staff member must have completed their probationary period and at least one year of continuous service in their current continuous position. Applicants should familiarize themselves with the Secondment appointment policy and one Secondment release form must accompany their application, if applicable.
Charles Sturt University is a young and growing university committed to nurturing forward-thinking people who help their communities grow and flourish. We make a significant contribution to the prosperity and vibrancy of our rural and regional communities, with reach and impact across Australia and internationally. We work with industry, communities and students to create new ideas, inspire each other and make a positive and progressive contribution to the world.
Information Technology Division are an expert and responsive team of technology professionals who are committed to providing innovative solutions and services. We seamlessly connect our stakeholders to the systems and information needed to succeed by personalizing experiences, protecting information and enabling innovation.
Charles Sturt University offers excellent work-life balance, professional development opportunities, and generous financial benefits.
Charles Sturt University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. This is demonstrated by our Agency for Gender Equality in the Workplace Employer of Choice citation and our Athena SWAN Bronze Institutional Award. Charles Sturt is also a participating member of the Australian Workplace Equality Index. Applications are encouraged by Indigenous Australians; disabled people; women (especially for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQA+; and those from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
This position is open to Australian citizens and permanent residents; or candidates who hold a valid work visa corresponding to this position.
Additional information is available in the Job Description or by contacting:
Paula Woodhouse | Manager, User Experience and Content | [email protected] | Telephone: 02 6933 4033
Closing Date: 11:00 p.m., August 2, 2022