Job Description Details
Sales Manager – West
Succession to – VP of Sales
Location – Remote, with offices in Berkeley, CA and Woodland, CA
- Account Development – You will be responsible for sales growth for customers based in the western part of the United States. You manage these clients through a network of brokers and can also use direct clients. You will be the privileged interlocutor of our partner brokers. You will create annual business plans at the account level. These plans will set goals to support growth through merchandising, promotions, advertising, securing shelf space, executing strategic pricing and launching new products.
- Strategic partnerships – By educating and developing relationships with internal and external clients, you will foster partnerships, solicit feedback and proactively respond to broker and client needs and requests.
- Analytic – Knowing your business will be imperative to driving sales growth. Performing pre and post promotion analysis and revising future programs if necessary will be key to your success.
- Budget management – You will be responsible for achieving profit and loss metrics for your region.
Skills and background required:
- Advanced knowledge of the western grocery circuit, including natural and conventional retailers
- Ability to analyze data from SPINS, iRi and Nielsen
- Experience in brokerage management (1 year minimum)
ABOUT THE TOURANGELLE
La Tourangelle (la-tour-an-gel) is a family-run producer of delicious, high-quality artisanal oils and dressings that inspire people to cook, create and unleash their inner chef. Rooted in the olive-growing tradition of France’s Loire Valley, La Tourangelle is all about craftsmanship and the pursuit of exceptional taste with uncompromising nutritional benefits to improve the health, flavor and lives of our customers and of our families. Our products are sold in over 20,000 stores in the United States and Canada and include retailers such as Whole Foods Markets, Amazon.com, Albertsons/Safeway and Kroger.
BEHAVIORS WE VALUE
- Take possession
- Be result-oriented
- To be curious
- Push your limits
- Be collaborative
- Make decisions based on facts
- Show respect for all
- Face challenges with optimism
- Bring your authentic self
La Tourangelle is a workplace that guarantees equal opportunities. We celebrate diversity, base employment decisions on merit, and want to have the best person available for every position. We prohibit unlawful discrimination based on race, gender identity or expression, religion, marital status, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other consideration. made illegal by United States, California or local law.
Apply for this position